Town on the south edge of Lusatian mountains. Relatively young town founded as late as about 1700. Right from the very beginning of its existence it has been known for its glass production and decorating of glass products and their world export. It is surrounded by the forested peaks of the Lusatian mountains, the most striking of which is mountain Klíč. Old houses with a wooden upper storey and Empire and Baroque houses have been preserved in the square. A Museum of glass with samples of various phases of the local glass production is instaled in one of them.